Terms & Conditions
1) Payment terms of this agreement are strictly sixty percent (60%) deposit for Blinds, Curtains and Shutters – paid on confirmation of order which will then start the process. Full payment will be due STRICTLY 72 hours before installation unless otherwise agreed with All Kinds of Blinds in writing. Any products supplied and/or fitted, but not paid in full will immediately be subject to an interest charge of 2% above bank base rate per month.
2) If balance not received 72 hours prior to installation All Kinds of Blinds reserve the right to cancel your installation until balance payment have been made and the products will then be installed on the next available installation date
3) Any manufacturing defects or issues must be notified to All Kinds of Blinds within 72 hours of supply/installation.
4) Delivery times are NOT guaranteed and are given as a guide in good faith. Delivery time is not the essence of the contract and All Kinds of Blinds will not be held responsible for specific delivery dates that have been affected by circumstances outside of its control.
5) Should the client defer the confirmed delivery or installation date less then 72 hours before install a cancellation fee of £50 will be charged.
6) All goods remain the property of All Kinds of Blinds until paid in full.
7) Deposits for goods ordered that are in production after 48 hours are non-refundable.
8) All recyclable packaging materials will be left on site for the clients disposal; all non recyclable packaging material will be removed from site.
9) Should any disputes arise over the agreement, All Kinds of Blinds reserve the right to remove any goods supplied in order to rectify the problem to All Kinds of Blinds and the clients mutual satisfaction.
10) The client is responsible for ensuring adequate access to the site and areas of installation. Further costs may be incurred if unnecessary additional time is required.
11) All products are measured and installed in a manner deemed suitable by All Kinds of Blinds. Both parties MUST agree any unusual or extraordinary requests clearly in writing.
12) Should any alteration take place to the area after original measurements are taken that would affect installation, the client will then be held liable for payment to alter/remake the goods and re-installation.
13) Goods supplied on a ‘supply only’ basis are done so on the understanding that the client is fully responsible for the measurements given to All Kinds of Blinds and the installation of the goods.
14) All Kinds of Blinds offer a three (3) year guarantee on blinds and five (5) year guarantee on shutters covers defective goods excluding;
a) Improper use
b) Fair wear and tear
c) Factors beyond All Kinds of Blinds’ control
15) All Kinds of Blinds cannot be held responsible for differences in colour shade from samples supplied and actual goods. Samples are supplied to give an impression of the goods only and All Kinds of Blinds cannot be held responsible for any differences between batches.